Monday, January 3, 2011

'Gratitude'

From the most loving chamber of my heart, dedicated to Varad & Gurneet.


The above snap clearly tells you, who is varad and which one is gurneet. Just apply a bit of common sense reader.  :-p


They are two of my juniors, to be more accurate, alike my younger brothers. It’s almost 18 months I’ve met them… went to places, had many parties together, shared views and much more. But nothing unlike last 20 days.

Frustrated and disillusioned with the daily travel - jpr-coll, coll – jpr, which shattered 4 extra hrs each day, I decided to stay in campus hostel for last month of my 5th sem, so as I could save time and study something for my approaching xams… 100 km of travel each day had put me in boredom. With no confusions in my mind I decided to settle in Varad and Gurneet’s room.
The pleasure and contentment in staying with them was incredible. The love and respect from their part really touched me and amplified their place in my heart.

For upcoming 20 days I was going to stay in campus. And here one needs to carry his mess card to have food in the mess and being an illegal hosteller I didn’t had one. As a result Gurneet worked hard every night to cook food. Varad also helped gurneet in his process but mostly sardarji preferred doing it alone. And he is a dam good cook, believe me. However I was happy when my girlfriend gave me her mess card but was saddened more when I came to knw that she was going home for 10 long days (L).
          
With no exasperation, guru cooked food every night. Sometimes anda-bhurji or sometimes Maggie or sometimes toast. Even the bread butter jam combination was awesome. Gurneet is a brilliant cook. I would even pay McD people to buy their punch line for gurneet, i’ m lovin’ it. At times he even took the pain of cooking just the night before his exams, thanks brother…par waise bhi mass comm. people hardly study. :-p
When you stay with such people it really makes you feel good every second. When he asked me kya khaoge, sometimes I would just say kuch bhi as to make him less work.

After my minor accident (yes, I would call it a minor one, even if I bruised both my elbows and palm, my left knee and got injury on my chest and back… well if you get hurt while going to pick your girlfriend, it’s always a minor one then… ;-) :-p) on 13th dec, the concern and care shown by these two chums of mine was considerable. It moved me, indeed.

Sukku bhai or sukesh bhai or baby at times… these are the words which they often use to address me. However the word baby was used only by varad to which I lovingly responded, saying honey or sweetheart. Yes YES we both are dam straight. I can figure out what your dirty mind can imagine.
Are suuku bhai khana khaya aapne? I loved and silently smiled when they said this.
We had only two beds in our room and when I worried that how will we manage! they just smile and say “sukku bhai aap aaram se so jao”

I would count these 20 days as best days of my 5th semester including a few other days spend with sana.
Through this post I would love to convey my heartfelt thanks and deep sense of gratitude to varad and gurneet. Luv you guys.

I wrote this just to tell you all, that what I hold so dear…  


 Special thanks to Abishek Sir & mind blowing MAC for superb editing of the video. :-)

Sukesh 

6 comments:

  1. *touching* you're fortunate you have such wonderful friends. ! hats off to gurneet n varad... i liked the way u kept talking about your girlfriend.. shows your love.. i hope those bruises have faded...

    ReplyDelete
  2. as alws its awesome.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks as if you really love your GF as You described her in every instance of your life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i really liked ur comment Mr./Miss Anonymous, but i would have liked it more if u would have mentioned ur name..!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ausem Sukesh......and Varad and Gurneet i hv seen them working fr frnds.....they r luvable guys.....luv u both....and u to sukesh...

    Hasina

    ReplyDelete
  6. evn i lov varad alot, coz hez ma best bro n he was wid me wenever i needed him, n i can imagine ur stay wid them, coz they make ppl feel dam comfortable n free minded.

    astha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...