Tuesday, May 21, 2013

"The Home of 60's"

I long for my mud home of 60's
With soothing scent of monsoon around
With careless white pigeons flying back homes in the dusk
And cattle’s singing, staring the sun slipping down the sky
Where dawn wakes up with temple bells
Where people wear a white soul

In a twilight long gone by
North-star appeared so bright
Saptrishi illustrated different signs
Like a puzzle game till the dawn

Oh..How badly I miss my mud home of 60's
How deeply I long
With my paralyzed heart
With morality and Baba’s teaching deep asleep
With a black curtain covering my dawn
I take a deep breath and cherish the memories
That some day I will find my home again
If not in my life, possibly in my grave!
On a winter afternoon in 'Kasnap'

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...