Thursday, January 27, 2011

'A change of heart' !

Phase – I

The only thing which is constant in life is change. Life keeps taking unforeseen twists and turns but they can even be so illogical, never expected. Well, when its truth it can be illogical, only a lie needs the hold up of logic.

Two and half years passed since I am staying in jaipur. To be more precise, I would declare that it’s been a long time since I am staying with my class fellow’s and friends or so called friends, I can’t be very sure about it, and m sorry for that. I would have never used this word ‘so called’ but the recent happenings and clashes are forcing me to do so.

I came Jaipur for my graduation, gradually I made friends, time passed by and finally I confined myself in them. I doubtlessly say that I even have my sweetest memories of my graduation with them.

But a recent misunderstanding or a clash, coz of grudges, I exactly don’t know what it was. But somewhere it resulted in a change of heart. Sometimes I miss and cherish the loving moments spend with them, but some bitterness inside, dilutes that feeling.

Now I am learning to enjoy solitude. I decided to stay alone in this semester, but then settled with abishek bhaiya, and he is a remarkable person, believe me.

The change in my heart has affected my life style now. I keep silent most of the time, I am afraid to confine with someone, I am addicted to smoke now, but terrible things aside, some good habits have also come in. I am trying to think about my career more seriously now, I save money and spend less on faltu items and I have understood that no other man can help you the way you can.

So cheers to longevity… help lord.  

Sukesh       

3 comments:

  1. i understand what you are going through..life is all about change..and you just have to accept it with a smile.. its better to remember the good memories and flush out all the sad ones. keeping grudges against someone will always make you unhappy... live in the present...:) enjoy every moment of your life with people who are special for you ..! Cheers to LIFE

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was interested in the person i read about in your profile..a person who is "fun-loving", "different from all" !! Don't change yourself for the sake of others.. they don't deserve you..

    ReplyDelete
  3. dnt worry dude things will b f9...
    nd m alws dere wid u no worries......
    hav fun nd n'joy ur life yaar.....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...