Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Added Life to Days ☺

You get the whole caboodle of love in the world when you spend the whole night and day with your elements of real happiness.

It was already mid night and I in grown beards and complete exhausted state was waiting for my Pappu (do not mislead – Pappu refers to Amresh, my best chum) from 3 fucking long hours with Vibhav Bhaiya and Titu in the most shitty place on the most awesome day of my existence. Yeah... The Sukesh Divas – My birthday. And yes I was in the shittiest place, Indian Railway stations sometimes appear me to be another HELL, people rock shit here, recorded noisy and neverclear announcements eat up your balls and bloody trains never runs on time.

Clock strikes 12, phaaat, titu kicked my arse, vibhav bhaiya hugged and then titu scared with his gestures and hug action. Boy, it was horrible how he got up; he really scared the hell out of me. But it was sweet.

Deepansh, was the first one to wish me on phone after babu chacha posted on my facebook wall. Pappu’s train has arrived by then, I ran to the platform and was about hug my dude & then he throws a bottle of water on me. I gazed weirdly; he laughed and embraced me tightly. It was 12:15, I was still at railway station!

How do I push the boat out now?

Birthday is about spending the best moments with the best people and by now my best pals were around.

We hired an auto to Laxmi Nagar. Vihav bhaiya had already got a cake for which I asked him, which actually Amresh had asked me to buy and then stressed that he will pay for it and strictly mentioned “cake pe “sukko babes” likhwana”! Complicated, leave it! Anyways, we had a cake, we had food and we had a litre of crockery spirit :D. The fucking party booster of all times.
Candles lit up at 2, friends sang wild songs, cell was switched off, black forest and friends had fuelled me up. People tried their best photography skills but could not click a good snap of cake! I then followed the step – Cut the cake! 

I performed my act very decently but as customary pals were bound to rub my face and hairs with cream, dirty my clothes with all the rubbish things they can and then hit me minimum 21 times each(as I turned 21) with all the energy of badam and dry fruits their mom had noshed them. X(
Bloody did not care even for my organ.


I took a shower after they were tired of hitting n making me dirty. We then sat on the floor with a bottle of whisky. And guess what – We did not had disposable glasses nor the crockery ones :-p

Our creative minds then ignited like current in a wire, we searched like dogs and then we found 3 mineral water bottles :D. You got it now.

People where high and I was lost, I finished half of the bottle alone, I was completely out for the count, in a moment brain worked faster than enistein and in other was numb, body was free and light, with music it was super flexible, I was a little senti but did not cry. Moon materialized to be nearer and that was the moment when I could really realise that “Earth rotates” :-p

The silence of pre dawn hours inculcate in my soul. The fuzzy morning whispered in my ears “Happy Birthday” accompanied a grin. I was happy with friends around me. The day passed in taking Amresh for his first job and best is, first day arrived on my birthday. I took a nap for 2 hours at 4PM. 
 
I got up at 6, looked in the mirror and saw shubham criticizing me for my jungly beards. Before I shave it I wanted to get clicked with a cigar and beards ;). And I did that :D. 

 And then I was back in my child look.
The bond of Under Grad rocked the evening again with its best expressions. Shubham, Priyanaka, Neha, Amresh, Titu, Babumani and of course me went for dinner in GIP Noida. Those three hours were about nurturing memories, about being happy and all about the best and pure wishes they cascaded for me. 
Friends ☺
It was a day of celebration. It was not just that I added an year to my life but also the day I patted my back for coming out of sad outpourings and memories of beautiful 20th Birthday. I was always worried; I would drink and turn gloomy this birthday just in the recollections of last year, but no, sazzy broke his customs to drink and cry. He was happy this year. I patted my back for making such good friends who were around.. just to bring back the laughter.. where in my heart it's found.

Appropriately, my night and day was not just with the customary birthday cake but also with good drink and close friends. When sad outpourings vacuum you, then Life has contentment to fill at every stage and you realise it’s a long way ahead and yes you have the caliber.

What missed most was my family. I wish everyone was here.

Sukesh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...