Friday, September 2, 2011

Confessions of a Blogger

Am I a blogger?

A blogger has to be compulsive. Posting daily on blog must be his inescapable chore like morning shit :p. (But not be as dirty as that – it should just relax himself as shit does)

I never practised publishing as I shit daily.

SO – Sazzy is not a bloogie :(

There appears to be a few more facts that assail me from calling myself a blogger!
* I did not post any (apart a few) happy events on my blog.
- Pondering on I found there are some which could have been really a good blog.

**MY first salary.
** My new job.
**My Happy hours of relations. (NO Matter they were few :p)
**My transformed life (Deciding priorities ;-))

I won’t defend myself if I justify my non-posting hours where motivated and extended by bad health & depressive state I was trapped in.:(

Chest burned, head stopped functioning, presence of mind lost – well I was SCREEEEWWWEED!!

I know this is a lame excuse when you are in media. Here show must go on.

Apologies. What better I can say! :-/

But this blog mine has always been a companion, a true companion.
निश्छल,  निश्पापी,  निष्कलंक ,  निःस्वार्थ :D

Heeded all what I said, this mute blog of mine, every bit of my sadness, she heard and cried with me. M sorry I made u cry. In my mind’s eye I always wished that I will be a compulsive blogger, silently promised to “randoM stanceS” and then I failed but she never complained about it. She is the best with me.  :)

This confession is to none but to “randoM stanceS” & a few die-hard FANS :p (who read my blog actively ;-))

However am trying to get on it finally. For real now. I will publish regularly on my blog.

P.S.: Regularly doesn’t means daily :p
Complain: To all who read my blog – I see my visitor’s graph rising, I see likes on my post – but what obstructs you from posting a comment!! Grrr.. gah!
This blog is my refuge.

A blogger so deeply attached to his blog - Sometimes got nothing to say this but a lot to express. The posts here even helped me get back to my X after my breakup(No matter we broke up again). It comforted my soul.

A blogger confesses – I confess, I posted most & only sad affairs. I confess, I could not be a compulsive blogger. I confess I made u cry, my sweet blog. I confess I took my blog in depression with me. Sazzy deeply confesses.

“awkward silence”

From my paradise.

“BREATHE”

Bone crushing hugs randoM stanceS :p :*



Sukesh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...