Monday, October 29, 2012

Everyday!

Keep reminding me
Everyday
That you have walked away
And will never come back..

Keep hurting me
As many times as you could
Breaking me
Into a thousand pieces
Do it in a chores..

Or else I would walk down again
I forget the bad times
What I could garner
Is touch of your hand and your silent whispers
I could just remember
Melting of our bodies in winter nights
And caressing meeting of our souls
I forget the abuses
I forget the sins
Probably it's my love that wins
My numb love has strength to win over my evil
Despite your regular refusals..

Tell me that it's gonna be a lonely night ahead
And you won't lull me to sleep..

Come and show me that dusk of red blood veil
Make me believe that you've gone by and it's the void that follows
Pinch in my eyes
And tell me that there are no more roses and rainbows
What I see are just the shades of grey
Frown me
And tell me the leaves are no more green
They are cut and have faded..

Curse this reality
Kill my unconscious thoughts
Or I will walk to you
Hoping for the history
I plead, hurt me yet again
Or else I will always be there
On the edge of your vision
Everyday!

Sukesh

1 comment:

  1. Sukesh my frnd.. dis z bestest of ur work or better say ur expression !!!
    way 2 go!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...