Sunday, April 14, 2013

Am aware that you now know
That I can’t hide the love
Maybe, I have not learnt it yet.
I wonder if you have lost your affection.
I wonder how many rhymes of mine
you can swallow, silently
I wonder how many times
you can hide the love you have for me
I wonder..
Before you explode with bitterness
Behind my poetry
There are million things unsaid.
People don’t come with free trials
When true, people are forever
And I don’t want you to be impermanence
No, I don’t expect that out of you.
In the dead of winter
You were a red bud
outside my window,
In my misty grey garden
And when it has grown up
I don’t want it to be fragile
You were the sun
fighting with my dark demons
And when it has invoked brightness
I don’t want it to fade..
My darling, my entire life
I don’t want my sun to fade
I don’t want my bud to be fragile
I want you see your permanence
The sun has set many-a-times
But I will notice it only once.
I miss you.
Like I would miss a lung
My heart
or my rib
That you have become an inseparable part of me
Interwoven inside me
An integral part of my core.
I hope life is easy for you, you could breathe easier now.

1 comment:

  1. Ah, nice poem you have got!
    Meow
    by the way what do you mean by "Eye-talker" in "about-me" section?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...