Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Another Verse!

The insane beer had swiped the moisture from my throat
I stared at the crescent moon with tiny pink yellow arc lamps around it
No I wasn't waiting for an accidental shooting star
Nor I wanted to get in cacophony of the turbulence rushing inside
Words I had said, emotions I failed to fathom
And I was searching for your eyes to soak some sunshine
For the twist of your breeze to land in sanity
Restive gust smashed my face
Thunders cracked the wild blue yonder into chunks 
Was that a prudence for a forthcoming tornado?
Why a man never has enough tears I asked my forlornness!
Only my ink and the blank sheet knew where I could find you
With deserted lungs and my craggy hands I picked up a feather
My beloved, this dawn wants me to write another verse for you
And I will cotton on to the papery romance like the love we make
Longing for the warm caresses, longing for you...

Inspired from - After the Shower by Anunoy

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...