Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Serve My Every Need!

Be with me here this moment.
This morning.
That I want to hold u tight.
And see that smile on your lips.
Cuddling I want to check all your manifestations.
And U check mine.
As U have never seen, the best of me.
I am not what you have seen or perceived.
Come close.
I want to make love with your spirit.
Blow gently, the love from your lips to lungs.
Bite your fingertips, for all your veins to sense.
I want to feel the warmth of your flesh.
Hear the sound of collision of our teeth.
Your body next to mine, let embrace like the connection of a lock.
So You can never go again.
Make love again as though it were a fairy tale that never ends.
Envelope in such passion that we share each other.
Then I will whisper ..I LOVE YOU..
Before you drift in a dream..
*Only heaven can sense this*
Sukesh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...