Saturday, April 13, 2013

Did you ever realize?

Did I ever tell you?
That you are as soft like silk
And taste like morning dew
That you smell sweet and green
Like new white buds in the garden

Did I ever mention?
That the rainbows emanate 
When a pearl like tear is hung on your eye lashes

Did I ever illustrate
That how I want to at look you when you are asleep 
And discover the perfect landscape from the creases on your eyelids
How I do wish to kiss you then and go lost in that scenery

Did I ever describe?
That you are a part of me
My beloved you fall deep in my reflections
And without you I would drift away 
Drift away on a lonesome place several time zones away
Will drown in fears and insecurity
I will turn breathless and will silently starve for you

Did I ever tell you?
That you uplift me
That you make me feel like ‘I can turn tides’
And shake the moon
That I can pull the stars down
And can be vibrant than them

Did you ever realize?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...