Saturday, April 13, 2013

Happy B'day Baba

Mostly in spotless white, he breathed peace and serenity, love, bondage and truth. We are fortunate to be graced by him. He believed in the power of 4 am. His love was extremely pure & pious, sans any expectations. He tied us all in a single thread. He made protective walls for each one us. Walls from his teachings, walls of human bondage. He made the perfect band of Tiwari’s. And nothing breaks the bond that binds. 

I mostly saw him in his half-sleeve spotless white under-shirt and lungi, with his HMT wrist watch and dial inwards. His thick specs, off white and a little brown at edges. The way he looked at hibiscus showed his love towards nature. The way he smiled at my mistakes and corrected me for ‘ghas’ and ‘hathi’ still knocks me out when I make mistakes.

I stare at the stars now, vivid, smiling from far away. I watch the twinkling souls that they have finally found their way.
Happy B'day Baba. - 4th April, 1923

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...