Monday, April 15, 2013

Tempting love




I look at her, hoping to uncover
what’s beneath her skin
to wrap myself around her
and slumber with her spirit
to enfold and share her stirring
her shining, her warm
eager to sense her innocence

I want to loose my corners
and be lost in her splendor
touch her golden fingers
her butterfly eyes
when her hairs cascade over me

I want to adore her
her charm and love
that she entices me
I want my body to merge with her
Yearn with an urge to clinch her
to taste her taste
and not with the physical sagacity
this love making we will share

One day stars will align to make this possible
They will feed our fire and keep us aglow
with a sweet joy that would wrap us as one
Without fear and forever
I will cross outer boundaries to obtain her
I will fight the thunders
from a heartbeat, a hope, a stare and a smile!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...