Friday, May 17, 2013

Catastrophe!



Tough I named it 'Catastrophe' but my hopes breath, they shine and I see them becoming a fraction of my life. Declaring 'Stoic' in the end helps me with a grin, with a life!
 
I lock myself up amid the stars
With planets and dark rough particles floating around
I daydream of you
In the black hole of memories I’ve created

Nothing lasts forever they say,
But I thought you and your spring would
Leaving myself untied, I fly alone
And my eyes flood with tears I have left behind

The rainbows vanish
The stars turn dark
Sun eclipsed
I guess my fate never had a love story between stars
With tendering tune of flute

Engaging in warfare with myself
I hunt for you
So to fix things up
So to live the life we sketched

Loneliness steals my smile
And prose’s of you brings it back
The sweet memories will be my life’s phase again
Stoic wrote the truth!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...