Saturday, December 24, 2011

This day that year!

Memories are always motivations for something new, something good or bad. The encounters which pops up randomly leads to most of it. And then we groan, grumble and gripe about our tedious and unholy actions in the days coming by. We are humans and our tendency to expect, expect things in our favour never halts. We look forward to make things better despite our endless litany of complaints and war of dishonourable words.
 
In the context of present situation it appears an unrelated story. But its truth. What I write is all true here. My persistent love for you is still awake in the dawn. We are two separated humans now; we don’t share a bond of love, nor friendship but may be a bone of contention dwells between us.

So, here am taking you in flashback to 24th Dec 2010. – The most beautiful evening in my life.

“Her gloomy face was pinching me more than a sword. 1000 miles away from her home, she had no one to celebrate her Christmas. In the dusk of chilly winter evening, she stood few walks away. She had cried last night as I yelled endlessly on her. Somehow I gathered strength to walk and she then walked along. I apologised, what better I could have done.

After walking few meters we decided to sit in the lawns next to us, like setting sun I thought I was losing her. She loved me a lot and I did too. My yelling out and making her cry was all because of her disheartening actions. She accepted her mistake. I held her hand and we hide it by my blue shoulder bag, so that no one in the campus can see and bitch about it.

For this year I wanted her Christmas to be the best, best ever she had. I called Jatin and Heena (friends) and then we planned a Christmas dinner in the best resto lounge in Jaipur. My world lies in her happiness. I just wanted her to be happy. She packed her bag and then we left for 3d’s.

At 8 in the evening we sat under the stars on 8th floor of the corporate tower. Yes that’s where the 3d’s is. Cold wind blew off her hairs which were hiding her eyes, her lips appeared pink and beautiful than a newly born baby, she held my cold hands with her warm hands and on my shoulders she rested her head. And that moment I wanted to kiss her for the longest time. I was bewildered by the magnificence of her beauty and wished to see her with hundred eyes. My heart was passionate and contended with the wondrous beauty and a loving soul that I now behold. She had breathed new life into me. Every fiber of my being was in love with her.

We ordered for food, beer (Tuborg) and hookah. We talked, laughed and had a quality time. All this plan would have not been executed so well without Heena and Jatin. Thanks a ton guys. I could sense all the love which they had for me. I was happy and so was Sana. I watched in her eyes and wanted to kiss her again. The dank airstream has made the milieu romantic, romantic than the valentine nights.

Just the time when we were leaving I saw a girl holding few roses in her hand. Sana had went to the washroom that moment. I asked the stranger if she could give me a rose, she smiled and agreed. When sana came back, I proposed her again and apologised for making her sad. She smiled and she was happy like ever. In soft soothing tone she uttered those 3 words, 8 letters “I love you”. We stared each other with a vengeance to uncover what's beneath our skin.

At 12 we went to Church and sana’s relatives were already there. Jesus did not wanted us to see him that night. Sana ran and so we and escaped behind our car. Haha. Slowly we sat and drove away, and the audio system stared playing. No matter we did not see Jesus but the love and blessings of him was with us, as that’s what made the evening so special and memorable. We then drove to Heena’s PG to and dropped both the girls there. I and Jatin went back home. I never wanted her to go away from Sana that night. I could keep watching her eyes all through the coldest night. But sadly she had to go. 

Next morning, I woke up early as we (me, Heena and Sana) had to go church. Before I go and meet her I wanted to buy few chocolates and a plum cake along with few flowers. I gave them chocolates and kept the cake in my bag, out of her sight. Sana was then planning for the day. Like a child she began,

Sana : “abi church jaana hai fir doctor or fir mujhe plum cake lena hai friends ke liye :D”. Arrogantly, I cut her off and said
Me : “church chalo or doc ke pass bas! Time nai hai, cake lene nai jaana”
Sana : “nai na, mujhe cake lena hai
Me : “koi jarurat nai ha yaar, bakwas dost tumhare, XD”

She put her face down, she was sad and thought in herself, 'things can never work between us, he is arrogant and impossible' and that moment I took out the cake from my bag. Haha I laughed. My girl grinned most beautifully and then planted a kiss on my cheek. I held her hand and kissed back. I wish if the moment would have paused for life.

There was a certain physical and intellectual attraction; a long-sought rarity. She was someone to appreciate the same things I do in life. The way she looked in my eyes and whispered those sweet nothings, oh you took my breath away. 

We then walked to church, lighted candles, prayed and in my prayers I asked her for my life. The moments were beautiful. This was all I was craving for. I still cherish the romance and glee of that evening. 

It had become a tradition in our relationship, we broke up after every time after we spend a brilliant time. :p.

The days were good tough. We crazily loved each other. What else one needs, a true love and a couple of good friends. Those transient pleasures were not meaningless. 

This day that year we were together. We were one. 

Things have changed and so has life. Oh, darn it now, the story is making us two unforgettable Hollywood couples. :D :p.

Life moves and relationships ends. Here I am, now in a different place altogether in a different state of mind and we are poles apart. This year there's none of you! - I wish if I had the photographs of last year. I miss you all - Heena, Jatin and Sana.

Staring at the farthest star I am imagining the past again. Trying to drive out the little lifeforce outta me. So to help myself on my career paths.

Here’s a sincere wish for everybody 

MAY YOU AND YOUR LOVED ONES BE WELL AND HAPPY ALWAYS! :) 
Merry Christmas.

Sukesh

3 comments:

  1. well..... though I already knew about all these... I loved this piece Mr. Sukesh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully expressed!!!!!!!!!!!!Congratulations..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Abishek bhaiya, you witnessed the phase :p. By the way thanks Broda and Namita mam :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...