Sunday, January 1, 2012

2011 Round-Up.

In my reflective – unparallel mood I am doing this. On the very first day of the year I don’t know how to give it a start! Somehow, getting on it!

How does one choose between spend weekend-31st night in a fun party with super cool friends or work overnight in office??

Crap! Life plays brutal. But I have no complains, as the whole 2011 was a complete mess! Okey, it was mixed. Turns and turmoil. Good and Bad. Joy and Depression. Achievements and Failures. But alas, I made it to 31st Dec. YaY!

Many of you who read my blog would’ve known that I sorta fell into depression (albeit not a clinical one) and survived in stress in most months of the year. And the state was beyond – what words and figures can tell. :-p

2011 was a big jumble of many things falling together - ups and downs and ‘eventful’ as well.
Fortunately, I had my few bestest experiences this year. Love, Lust and LIFE. Probably, everything sprinted my aisle altogether. My life’s path began with crossroads. And trust me, it was difficult to choose, however I knew which was meant for me!

Positive Developments : I graduated. My First Job, My first Salary, My first Byline.

You see there are number of first encounters this year. Oh yes! It also accompanies “My First Forever Break-Up.” (Though I’ve not been able to consider the fact!). But shayad it concluded.

2011 was the year when I realised that transient pleasures can be painful than anything else. 3/4th of the year just revolved around a single person. Okey, the whole year did. Judging by the endless hue and cry raised by the informal conservative relationship here over a bit of collapsing is justified.
However, the whole year played monotonous but the end was rocking! Trust me. I had made myself a tanker when it came to boozing and a chimney in case of smoke. After much of persistent pressures, one fine day on 25th Dec I called my mentor and then my Parents. Confessed everything and told them the history of the year. Shared my breakup and about my drinking habits – The two major reasons for the drastic change in my Life. Gosh! I wonder how can they still see the right through me? I am a ruined guy and still they believe me. Well, that’s how mentors and parents are. They can judge what was frayed inside and can figure out what your heart truly wants.

And with that I promised myself to quit boozing! Yes that’s a Sazzy’s statement. People fear when I say this :-p. Although occasional boozing never seems me wrong but it somehow drives me away from my roots. Well, I don’t want my brain noodles to burn now – So I will booz only on occasions ONLY after getting permission from my parents! Ok. Now it’s fair. And am on the alleyway to quit smoking – I AM TRYING HARD!

In summary, the year turned out to be very dramatic. I never experienced love so deeply, Never any of my friends turned out so bad, Never had I boozed at 4 in the morning, Never I was so open to my parents or mentor and Never I grew my beards !! :-p

I isolated from quite a handful of things and people. Will try getting back. 

Financially the year was Ok! I even got dependent on myself, well not fully. At least, understood the value of money. Health wise, not so well. But finally turning better. 

And for the coming year I have no new resolutions! Just to overlook all the old curtailed ones and try living them out. 

So yeah. That's pretty much about my C.O.L.O.U.R.F.U.L year in 2011. How about yours?

Before I forget.. Happy New Year. Love.
Sukesh

2 comments:

  1. Hi, cool post. I have been thinking about this topic,so thanks for sharing. I will probably be subscribing to your blog. Keep up great writing!!!
    Mercedes Benz 280C AC Compressor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Aisha. It's a topic every blogger wud love to talk about. You keep reading and I will keep writing :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...