Saturday, April 13, 2013

Poetic Whispers - (II)

You have graced my dreams. 
I wish if your insight could make it right. The unsaid emotions could bring some light. As my eye-lids flutter, throat chokes, heart turns, tumbles, beats louder and faster. I regret for yesterday. In the dawn I should have kissed your pink lips back and held you close as you took a step ahead to whisper something that you had never said before. But I was afraid to lose the game of life. I regret. I should have loved you like you deserved.

I wish. May be someday it will come to pass again. Again our hearts will beat and we can then hear the flow of heartbeats, loud, matching one another in a musical melody, like the sweetest love song. 

May be. Just may be. And until that may be comes, my tears will freeze.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...