Saturday, April 13, 2013

Poetic Whispers - (I)

The silver stretch and the shimmering gold… The tides and the melody.. The pink dusk and the grey haze.. And beneath the wide blue roof the wind rushes..whistles in my ear.. One by one bright stars show high.. perplexed; which one shall I choose? Just like thoughts in my head they are also scattered! My lonely heart resounds.. I smile as a tear rolls down my cheeks. I look around and call out your name, only to be lugged away by the wind.. As it blew away to distant..I stared at the horizon again, sighed and thought, at sunset if there are you longing for me as I do! Moon dives in the sky and I watch you in my hallucination, beyond, beyond the sky. ‘Next step is love’ plays in my head, a smile dances on my lips as I turn and walk back home…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...